Member Benefits for all membership types
- Access members-only website content
- Access Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions in electronic format
- Access live and recorded webinars
- Unlock reduced annual conference rate
- Gain APBS voting rights
- Access APBS Networks & network-generated materials
- Access APBS members-only online social groups/communities
Additional Benefits for Agency Members
Agency Members receive all of the member benefits listed above plus they unlock event registration discounts for a total of 3 persons.
Note: If you will be registering for the 21st International Conference on Positive Behavior Support in Chicago, IL, March 6-9, 2024, you may purchase your new membership or membership renewal along with your conference registration and receive discounted member registration rates for the conference. Registration opens in September.
How to Become a Member
Mail a completed Membership Form with payment and supporting documentation (if needed) to the APBS office.
To obtain a Membership Form, download a PDF of the Membership Form
Please note: The PDF Membership form above is a fillable PDF, so an additional option for submission would be to fill the form electronically, then attach it to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Mailing address: The Association for Positive Behavior Support P.O. Box 328 Bloomsburg, PA 17815